October 19, 2006

Ear condition tinnitus - Phone Designed for Millions with Hearing Loss Makes Ideal Holiday


Phone Designed for Millions with Hearing Loss Makes Ideal Holiday
Yahoo! News (press release) - Oct 10, 2006 calls to distant family and loved ones are a part of the holiday season tradition, but for millions who suffer from a hearing loss, telephone conversations can

Study: Vision And Hearing Loss Linked
All Headline News - Oct 9, 2006 Australia (AHN) - Research claims that vision and hearing loss are linked in older people. The study involved 2,000 volunteers with an average age of 70.

Coping With Hearing Loss: A Writer's Story
Market-Day.net, AZ - Sep 22, 2006 I have my parents to thank for that. They never allowed me to think that I couldn't accomplish something because of my hearing loss.

No comments: